Thursday, March 13, 2014

I ♥ Matcha

I super love the bittersweet taste of Matcha/Green tea. Whenever I see a Matcha flavored food, I always eager to taste it.
Here are some of Matcha flavored foods that I like.
1. Niji dessert - Matcha and white chocolate

Niji Dessert Matcha Cake
2. J Co Mr. Green Tea
J Co Mr. Green Tea

3. Kitkat Matcha
I like it but it's too pricey.
Kitkat matcha

4. Bubble tea Japanese Green Tea Shake

Bubble Tea Japanese Green Tea Shake

5. Coffee Bean Ice blended Green tea.
I am happy when I discovered that this taste good. I prefer this over Starbucks Matcha Frappe.

Life is bittersweet.
I do agree life is full of difficulties/trials but those problems will make you stronger as long as you know how BIG is your GOD, as long as you believe in his promises.



♥♥♥ When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.” - FROM THE BOOK BITTERSWEET BY  Shauna Niequist ♥♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment